Brian, of the delightful Goo-beet-sa Blog, startled me by saying:
"I'm sorry to report:
You've been tagged (7)
You must share 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 more people
failure to break this updated chain letter clap trap- will result in swelling ankles, and Kenny G music stuck in your head every Tuesday for 3 hours"
Well that scared the hell out of me, so here are 7 things you never knew about me, plus one thing that isn't true. Guess which one that is.
* I used to play the violin (and was moderately good at it)
* I am more afraid of centipedes than anything else in the world
* My all-time favorite food is sauerkraut
* All the significant men in my life have been born in March
* I think George W. Bush is the Worst President Ever
* I was so fat as a baby I looked like a miniature sumo wrestler
* Daniel Day-Lewis could call me up and command me to do anything and I would obey
* I spent 5 years of my adult life immersed in the bloody first-person shooter game "Unreal Tournament"
Okay, now it's my turn to do some tagging. That is, if I can find anyone out there who hasn't been tagged yet.