Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tagged...OMG

Brian, of the delightful Goo-beet-sa Blog, startled me by saying:

"I'm sorry to report:

You've been tagged (7)
You must share 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 more people

failure to break this updated chain letter clap trap- will result in swelling ankles, and Kenny G music stuck in your head every Tuesday for 3 hours"

Well that scared the hell out of me, so here are 7 things you never knew about me, plus one thing that isn't true. Guess which one that is.

* I used to play the violin (and was moderately good at it)

* I am more afraid of centipedes than anything else in the world

* My all-time favorite food is sauerkraut

* All the significant men in my life have been born in March

* I think George W. Bush is the Worst President Ever

* I was so fat as a baby I looked like a miniature sumo wrestler

* Daniel Day-Lewis could call me up and command me to do anything and I would obey

* I spent 5 years of my adult life immersed in the bloody first-person shooter game "Unreal Tournament"

Okay, now it's my turn to do some tagging. That is, if I can find anyone out there who hasn't been tagged yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - Kenny-G - that a fate worst than death!

Anonymous said...

what the hell does failure to break mean?

very interesting.
I saw a centipede the other day-
I released it outside- unharmed-
they're beautiful!

as for dreams.
you just need to remember them.
Everybody has great dreams, but it is difficult to remember them. Start writing down fragments, and go from there.