Sunday, October 18, 2009

"We Like to Eat" Book Cover























One of the reasons I've neglected this blog (for six months!) is that I've been very, very busy at work (which is, of course, good.) It's not often I post anything from my graphic design business here, but this cover was notable for the fact that I was able to convince the client to use my vector illustrations on it rather than the stock photos that appear inside. Also, doing the illustrations allowed me to progress in my quest to be at least moderately proficient at Adobe Illustrator.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stuff like this image remind me why I love graphic design. The image is composed nicely, with nice vibrant warm colors and it looks quite yummy. Great job!

Chrissie A said...

Thanks so much for the comment, Tom! I'm glad you like it. :)